Have you been feeling down lately, or are you just getting fed up stuck at home? It’s easy to let negative thoughts get to you when we suddenly have so much time on our hands. We all need some motivation to go do something with our lives and right now we have more time than ever to explore new passions and interests! It could be something simple such as sticking to a workout routine every day or maybe just starting to journal your quarantine experiences! Hopefully, these uplifting quotes will help you feel better, or give you the courage to overcome any obstacles. Or maybe just give you the motivation to utilize this precious free time, even if we’re stuck indoors!
1. Act as if what you makes a difference. IT DOES - William James.
2. If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down - Gurubogsa.
3. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream - C.S Lewis.
4. Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what can you can be, have or do - Brian Tracy.
5. With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts - Eleanor Roosevelt.
6. A smile is the universal welcome - Max Eastman.
7. There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t - John Green.
8. It’s your life; live it well - Judge Judy Sheindlin.
9. Taking care of yourself makes you stronger for everyone in your life … including you – Kelly Rudolph.
10. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined – Dr. Seuss.
11. May you see sunshine where others see shadows, and opportunities where others see obstacles – Unknown.
12. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts - Winston Churchill.
13. Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. - Helen Keller.
14. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals - Zig Ziglar.
15. Believe you can and you're halfway there - Theodore Roosevelt.
16. When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go - Carol Burnett.
17. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination - Jimmy Dean.
18. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel - Demi Lovato.
19. It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome - William James.
20. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving - Albert Einstein.
21. Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong - Ella Fitzgerald
22. Limit your "always" and your "nevers." - Amy Poehler
23. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm possible!" - Audrey Hepburn
24. Happiness is not by chance, but by choice - Jim Rohn.
25. You do not find the happy life. You make it - Camilla Eyring Kimball
26. Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen - Deep Roy.
27. The most wasted of days is one without laughter - E.E Cummings.
28. You must do the things you think you cannot do - Eleanor Roosevelt.
29. It is never too late to be what you might have been - George Eliot.
30. Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive - Hafez
31. Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful - Hazrat Inayat Khan
32. Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open - John Barrymore
33. Each person must live their life as a model for others - Rosa Parks
34. Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud - Maya Angelou
35. Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it - Lindsey Vonn
36. Be the change that you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
37. Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow's reality - Malala Yousafzai
38. If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way - Martin Luther King Jr.
39. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive - Maya Angelou
40. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot - Micheal Altshuler
41. Spread love everywhere you go - Mother Teresa.
42. Life has got all those twists and turns. You've got to hold on tight and off you go - Nicole Kidman.
43. If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more - Oprah Winfrey
44. Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it - Jacques Prevert
45. In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on - Robert Fros
46. It doesn’t matter how slow you go, as long as you don’t stop - Confucius
47. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact - William James
48. Choose to be optimistic; it feels better - Dalai Lama
49. The power of imagination makes us infinite - John Muir
50. Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself - Desiderius Erasmus
51. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney
52. Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm - Winston Churchill
53. I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work - Thomas Edison
54. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent - Eleanor Roosevelt
55. What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise - Oscar Wilde
56. The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success - Bruce Feirstein
57. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve - Napoleon Hill
58. The mind is everything. What you think you become - Buddha
59. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life - Steve Jobs
60. Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is - Vince Lombardi
61. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else - Booker T. Washington.
62. The best revenge is massive success - Fran Sinatra
63. Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see - Confucius
64. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears - Les Brown
65. You can never cross the oceans until you have courage to lose sight of the shore - Christoper Columbus
66. Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness - Desmond Tutu
67. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important things is not to stop questioning - Albert Einstein.
68. There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for - J.R.R. Tolkien.
69. Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality - Jonas Salk
70. You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens - Mandy Hale
71. Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly - Quentin Blake
72. With the right kind of coaching and determination you can accomplish anything - Reese Witherspoon
73. It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up - Vince Lombardi
74. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world - Robin Williams
75. A champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall - Serena Williams
76. Motivation comes from working on things we care about - Sheryl Sandberg
77. If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward - Martin Luther King Jr.
78. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength - Oprah Winfrey
79. The past is gone, the future is not here, now I am free of both. Right now, I choose joy - Deepak Chopra
80. A depressing and difficult passage has prefaced every page I have turned in life - Charlotte Brontë
81. Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think - A.A. Milne.
82. Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it - Helen Keller
83. If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely - Roald Dahl