When it comes to writing yearbook quotes, many seniors adopt the 'go big or go home' style and try their best to think of the wittiest and funniest quotes they can. I mean after all it is the way your legacy and the only way some people you'll never see again will remember you! It can be tough to think of a good quote which is why some leave it to others like no. 8 or 22. Others rely on their extreme love of food and some even make fun of themselves. Here are some yearbook quotes which I thought were quite clever and I hope you crack a smile just like I did when reading them!
1. Oluwadabria Ogunwuyi - "I've learned to say here when the teacher hesitates while taking attendance." My name may not be as long but I can definitely relate to this on some level!
2. Christoper Gaylord - "Yes, that is my actual last name." I'm sure Christopher was the subject of quite a few jokes with this surname!
3. Faizon Graham - “Was released from his four-year prison sentence."
4. Carlos Carlos - "I hate my name." Just one question, no offense to his parents but why?
5. Unknown - “Makeup looks pretty on the outside, but it doesn't help if you're ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the makeup."
6. Joe McDonald - "No, I did not have a farm." Joe McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O. Sorry that was way funnier in my head hahah.
7. Miranda Gale - "No, Miranda, your senior quote can't be 'fries before guys." Dad. But it's true though!! Fries before guys any day.
8. Marlo Alvarado - "Your quotes are due Friday." Ms Pryer.
9. Allison Rowell - "I'm only 3 1/2 minutes younger..." Lauren Rowell - "...best 3 1/2 minutes of my life." As a twin myself, all I can say is, Lauren, I completely agree!
10. Princess - "Yes, my real name is Princess. Stop asking. Myself." Well if you ask me, Princess is such a cool name!
11. Michelle Ho - "I've been a Ho my whole life." Good on you Michelle!
12. Daniel Zhang - "Why you no doctor yet?' Dad." Ah, here we see a classic case of universal parental disappointment when you don't become a doctor or a lawyer.
13. Amith Mandavilli - "I am not Amith. I am a legend." Yes you are. You go Amith!
14. Seth Egan - "That wasn't like High School Musical at all." Seth, how do you think us UK students feel?! I wish I could experience American high school!
15. Alexandra Wu - "If you like water, you already like 72% of me."
16. Arnold Lee - “In this photo I'm not wearing pants.” Well that must have been awkward for the photographer!
17. Shanika - "I like to eat candy." Me too girl, me too. Could not have thought of a more perfect quote.
18. Uknown - "If you like pineapple slices on pizza, I hope you like pineapple slices on your children's graves because you're weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter." Wow, she really went dark. Must have a strong hatred of pineapples on pizza.
19. Maggie McLeod - "I hope natural selection takes care of people who block the hallways." Me too.
20. Unknown - "Wow, they are great." They certainly are!
21. Amar Pal - "Guys call me Amar, but girls call me Mi Amor. What a ladies man!
22. Beau Stancil - "Put something inspirational. Mom." What's more inspirational than the wise words of your mum?
23. Alexia - "Food before dudes." AGREED.
24. Morgan Worley - "Morgan is my girlfriend. Nobody."
25. Marissa - "LOL, bye!"
26. Kevin Framer - "My presence is a present." I'm sure it is Kevin, I'm sure it is.
27. Azhlee - "Donuts are always the answer. Me." As you can see, I really like food related yearbook quotes.
28. Camel - "What a day!!!!!!!!! Nothing happened and I was tired. Shahan Assadourian." Literally me every day.
29. Emily Elkins - "I'm so much cooler online."
30. Danny Burian - "I don't even go here." If this isn't a joke, very confused how it was allowed!
All pictures found at: https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-yearbook-quotes/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic, https://pin.it/5FzoL7G, https://pin.it/57rOjP7, https://pin.it/4XiYxjG, https://pin.it/38IQRPB